With seventeen detailed country and seventy regional guides all highlighting the community’s safety within any given country. The guides also feature a wide range of essential information, such as what type of electrical plugs are used. Discover the best time of year to visit with the interactive weather search facility and translations for common phrases.
Gayther travel guides have all the information you need when planning a trip
EXCEPTIONAL AND DIVERSE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY
Southern Europe is the third-largest region in Europe and comprises seventeen countries. The region is 1.4 million square kilometres or 557.2 thousand square miles, making up 6% of the continent. Southern Europe has sixteen official languages, four timezones and c.4 million (2.0%) of the LGBTQIA+ population.
WORLDWIDE PLUG TYPES AND ELECTRICITY INFORMATION
There are thousands of events taking place, it is not always easy to know what is going on and when, Gayther can help
TAKING PRIDE IN YOU
EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE MAKING HISTORY
Gayther Affinity is a private platform for the LGBTQIA+ community and their friends. A space that gives you the freedom to be yourself, helping you communicate with and connect to people similar to yourself from around the world and from all age groups and backgrounds. Get involved with groups discussions, ask questions or quickly search for inclusive business, services, and events near you. Gayther Affinity is committed to safeguarding its users. Through a closed network where user registration is required and enforcing block/report policies and functions to stop online abuse. Signup for your free Affinity account today.
GETTING FROM A TO B
- Average temperatures – based on the average daily recorded temperatures (available in degrees Celsius (Metric) and degrees Fahrenheit (Imperial))
- Low temperatures – based on the average daily lowest recorded temperatures (available in degrees Celsius (Metric) and degrees Fahrenheit (Imperial))
- High temperatures – based on the average daily highest recorded temperatures (available in degrees Celsius (Metric) and degrees Fahrenheit (Imperial))
- Average rainfall – based on the average daily recorded rainfall (available in centimetres (Metric) and inches (Imperial)
- Average wind speed – based on the average daily recorded wind speeds (available in kilometres per hour (Metric) or miles per hour (Imperial)
- Average snowfall – based on the average daily recorded snowfall (available in centimetres (Metric) and inches (Imperial)
MONTHLY HEATMAP - discover the average temperature
WHAT TIME IS IT IN…
Unique emergency numbers
Drive on the Right
Official languages spoken
Time zones used