CONTACT | Gayther Newsletter Subscription
Fortnightly LGBTQIA+ Focused Newsletter
* indicates a mandatory field
Once you have entered all of your details, provided us with your consent and pressed ‘Subscribe’, you will receive a message by email where you will need to click on the link to confirm your subscription
Answers to some frequently asked questions
You can subscribe by visiting the subscription page or by using the form found within the footer of the website
If you wish to unsubscribe from the Gayther newsletter, you can do it quickly and easily in the following ways: –
- Emails – you will find an ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email we send. All you need to do is click on the link, and your address will be instantly removed (one-click removal)
At Gayther, we want our subscribers to be happy and see the value of what we have to offer. If you have suggestions for ways we can improve, we would love to hear from you
Yes – you have many options: –
- Subscribe to Gayther using your preferred email address via the subscription page or by clicking here
Yes – we have followed the guidance concerning GDPR. For more information relating to how we handle your data in line with GDPR, you can read more about our processes within the Gayther Privacy Notice. If you want to learn more about GDPR, visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/in-your-sector/marketing/the-rules-around-business-to-business-marketing-the-gdpr-and-pecr/.
Now let’s look at some of the fundamental principles around how we comply with those guidelines…
- Legitimate interests for marketing – the first principle relates to ensuring that any marketing is relevant and would likely be of interest to the recipient. At Gayther, our newsletter is only sent to recipients that have subscribed to our service. We also follow a double-opt-in approach. The approach means that an email is sent to your email address and requires you to confirm acceptance before the newsletter will be sent. Our newsletter focuses on Gayther related products and services, LGBTQIA+ community-related news, upcoming events and newly released articles and news items
- Processing of data – the second principle relates to the processing of data. In this principle, we ensure we hold the bare minimum amount of information required to communicate to you; we only store your First Name. Surname, Email Address and Preferred format
- Explicit Unsubscribing – there is an unsubscribe option found at the bottom of every email and on our website; our one-click approach means that clicking on the button will force immediate removal of your email address
- Confirmation of Subscription – to continue receiving emails, you will be required to click on the link found within the email or by visiting our website and subscribe to receive future emails
- Storing of data – the third principle relates to how long an organisation holds the data. We will retain the information for no more than 365 days before emailing again asking for consent
In many countries, it is a legal requirement to obtain consent concerning the processing and storing of information regarding subscriptions. We believe that it is not only a legal obligation but also an ethical one to ask our subscribers for their consent when using our service.
By providing your consent, you are saying that you trust us to provide only relevant affiliate-related offers and promotions that will directly benefit you.
No, never – you will only receive emails from Gayther.
We use different email accounts and SMTP services to balance the email distribution process.
No – we never share your information with third parties. We may provide aggregated statics related information to the partner programmes, such as the number of emails sent by country, by sector etc.; however, this information will not contain your name or email address
We are sorry if you are unhappy with our service and approach. If you wish to contact us to make a complaint, you can visit the Gayther website and select the ‘Contact Us’ option from the menu, or you can email us at email@example.com