A pansexual individual can be defined as someone who is male, female, within the spectrum or as non-binary. Pansexuality comes under the grouping of Bisexuality, given that a pansexual person can be attracted to both male and female individuals, depending on the relationships they form. Pansexuality is principally different from bisexuality. A pansexual person will develop relationships and connections with an individual, regardless of a person’s gender identity, gender expression or biological sex. Their sexuality means that a pansexual person does not consider an individual’s gender or sex. Instead, they focus on a person’s personality or other characteristics. Typically, being attracted to a smell, voice, humour, height, personality or any other unique factor relating to that person. Pansexual individuals will often be referred to as pan
Other associated sexual identifiers:
- Bisexual – see bisexual
- Sexually attracted and desire a person, regardless of their gender identity, gender expression or biological sex
- They are attracted to unique aspects of a person, such as smell, voice etc.
- Pansexual people are also known as Pan
- It is believed that less than 1% of the world’s population identifies as Pansexual
- The word Pan from Pansexual is from the Greek word meaning all or every
- Pansexual people do not prefer one gender over another. Instead, it depends on the person, effectively gender blind or seeing past a person’s gender
- Pansexual people are more likely to be attracted to people from across the gender spectrum
- Pansexuality is more than just sex but instead about romantic connections and attractions
EXCEPTIONAL AND DIVERSE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY
LGBTQIA+ COUNTRY & REGION GUIDES
Learn more about this or other countries around the world. With over 234 country and 435 regional guides, Gayther guides provides you with all the information you need when planning your trip. From LGBTQIA+ equality to essential travel information, discover Gayther guides today
Click on the IOS or Android link to access the app
Click on the name of the resource visit the site
DISCOVER HOW WELL THE COMMUNITY ARE TREATED..
Gayther Affinity is a private platform for the LGBTQIA+ community and their friends. A space that gives you the freedom to be yourself, helping you communicate with and connect to people similar to yourself from around the world and from all age groups and backgrounds. Get involved with groups discussions, ask questions or quickly search for inclusive business, services, and events near you. Gayther Affinity is committed to safeguarding its users. Through a closed network where user registration is required and enforcing block/report policies and functions to stop online abuse. Signup for your free Affinity account today.
DISCOVER WHICH COUNTRIES LEGALLY RECOGNISE GENDER IDENTITIES...
Gender and body dysmorphia affects many people each year. Many will feel trapped in the wrong body and look to transform their outer appearance to reflect their inner self. For those going through their transition, it is often a challenge and lengthy process. Discover how each country around the world legally acknowledges and treats gender identities