- Groups of people offering support
- Cover themes from addiction support to suicide prevention
- Will typically cover a specific area, region or subject
- There are thousands of support groups worldwide tailored towards members of the LGBTQIA+ community, for those needing assistance with addiction, suicidal tendencies or general guidance and support
- According to the UK Charity Stonewall, LGBT individuals are more likely to experience depression or anxiety compared to their heterosexual counterparts
- One in ten LGBT individuals have faced some form of domestic abuse from a partner
- 45% of LGBT pupils have been bullied due to their gender identity or sexual orientation
- One in eight LGBT people have experienced some form of unequal treatment from healthcare staff due to identifying as LGBT
Discover more about support groups, from interesting statistics, categories and much more
EXCEPTIONAL AND DIVERSE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY
LGBTQIA+ COUNTRY & REGION GUIDES
Learn more about this or other countries around the world. With over 234 country and 435 regional guides, Gayther guides provides you with all the information you need when planning your trip. From LGBTQIA+ equality to essential travel information, discover Gayther guides today
Click on the IOS or Android link to access the app
Click on the name of the resource visit the site
DISCOVER HOW WELL THE COMMUNITY ARE TREATED..
Gayther Affinity is a private platform for the LGBTQIA+ community and their friends. A space that gives you the freedom to be yourself, helping you communicate with and connect to people similar to yourself from around the world and from all age groups and backgrounds. Get involved with groups discussions, ask questions or quickly search for inclusive business, services, and events near you. Gayther Affinity is committed to safeguarding its users. Through a closed network where user registration is required and enforcing block/report policies and functions to stop online abuse. Signup for your free Affinity account today.
DISCOVER WHICH COUNTRIES LEGALLY RECOGNISE GENDER IDENTITIES...
Gender and body dysmorphia affects many people each year. Many will feel trapped in the wrong body and look to transform their outer appearance to reflect their inner self. For those going through their transition, it is often a challenge and lengthy process. Discover how each country around the world legally acknowledges and treats gender identities
EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE MAKING HISTORY
(literal translations for popular languages)