- Non-profit organisations
- Raise money and awareness for specific causes
- Registered charities range from cancer awareness to homeless shelters
- It is estimated that there are over 1.3 million registered charities worldwide
- There are around 20 well-known LGBTQIA+ related charities; however, hundreds can be found across the globe
- According to studies, LGBT individuals are more likely to experience depression or anxiety compared to their heterosexual counterparts
- The majority of well-known charities offer dedicated telephone and email hotlines to support the LGBTQIA+ community
- There are dedicated charities providing advocacy and support within countries hostile toward the LGBTQIA+. There are still 12 countries with an enforceable death penalty
Discover more about non-profit organisations, statistics, categories and much more
EXCEPTIONAL AND DIVERSE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY
LGBTQIA+ COUNTRY & REGION GUIDES
Learn more about this or other countries around the world. With over 234 country and 435 regional guides, Gayther guides provides you with all the information you need when planning your trip. From LGBTQIA+ equality to essential travel information, discover Gayther guides today
Click on the IOS or Android link to access the app
Click on the name of the resource visit the site
DISCOVER HOW WELL THE COMMUNITY ARE TREATED..
Gayther Affinity is a private platform for the LGBTQIA+ community and their friends. A space that gives you the freedom to be yourself, helping you communicate with and connect to people similar to yourself from around the world and from all age groups and backgrounds. Get involved with groups discussions, ask questions or quickly search for inclusive business, services, and events near you. Gayther Affinity is committed to safeguarding its users. Through a closed network where user registration is required and enforcing block/report policies and functions to stop online abuse. Signup for your free Affinity account today.
DISCOVER WHICH COUNTRIES LEGALLY RECOGNISE GENDER IDENTITIES...
Gender and body dysmorphia affects many people each year. Many will feel trapped in the wrong body and look to transform their outer appearance to reflect their inner self. For those going through their transition, it is often a challenge and lengthy process. Discover how each country around the world legally acknowledges and treats gender identities
EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE MAKING HISTORY
(literal translations for popular languages)