You are not alone; we all need help sometimes, and the work that registered charities carry out is so important to provide the support and assistance to those that need it most.
Important: If you or someone you know needs immediate help, please get in contact with the emergency services in your area or country (click to find the emergency telephone numbers quickly). If you feel there is no hope and are fearful of what you might do, get in touch with one of the many suicide prevention or family and lifestyle support groups. You are never alone, and there are people out there that will be able to help, you only need to reach out and know that your life matters
Whether you need support, are looking to provide financial assistance or by volunteering your time, find all of the worthy and notable charities from around the world.
We have created a simple table, which can be easily filtered by country, by type of charity and each charity listing contains all of the relevant contact information (wherever available) to connect you to a charity quickly and easily.
The charities are categorised into five distinct groups, defined by the type of charity they are and the type of work they carry out. The categories include: -
- Arts, Culture & Humanities – for charities that carry out community development, museums, cultural resources, historical sites etc.
- Personal Support - for charities that carry out advisory services, suicide prevention, scholarships, financial aid, food banks etc.
- Advocacy & Education - for charities that carry out human and civil rights, promoting LGBTQ+ issues and matters, health awareness etc.
- Research & Development - for charities that carry out medical and non-medical research, statistics, surveys, public policies etc.
- Other - for all those charities that cannot be categorised using the classification’s listed above
You can quickly sort, filter and search the data within any table. To sort the columns into ascending or descending order, click on the heading. If you wish to filter, check the relevant tick box or enter a keyword into the filter box found below the available heading. If you want to learn more about any individual country, click on the country name which will take you directly to the country’s profile page within the Gayther site
To view the list of chartities, click to expand or close
It is vital that no matter your situation or circumstances if you need help, reach out to a charity or support group. Often when we speak and share our concerns, it helps to comes to terms with, to understand and plan what to do next – remember you are not alone and reach out as there are people that care
Spotted an error or have a suggestion?
We at Gayther try our best to provide you with the latest and most accurate information; however, we may sometimes make mistakes. If you spot an error or you have a suggestion, we would love to hear from you
Getting in contact is easy, make a note of the page reference and select the improvements button located to the right >>
Thank you for your support